The health beneﬁts of plums include relief from indigestion, inﬂuenza infection, and anxiety-related problems. Its ﬁber is a natural co-product made from the plum pomace generated from the processing of plums. Turning plum pomace into fruit powder captures every last drop of vitamins, minerals and ﬂavor that fruit has to offer. Plums contain an assortment of healthy components, vitamins, and minerals. They are an excellent source of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and vitamin K. They are also a good source of vitamin B1, B2, B3, B-6, and vitamin E.
Our customers use plum powder for the following applications:
- Additional fiber content in prepared food products
- A substitute for modified food starches
- Addressing dietary allergies in food production
- Creating a clean label by increasing the amount of NATURAL ingredients in a recipe
- Sourcing ingredients from North America
- A thickening agent in sauces, soups and marinades and a nutrient dense mix in for a variety of foods