Our whole fruit powder is a high nutrient ingredient with antioxidant power. Its ﬁber is a natural co-product made from the raspberry pomace generated from the processing of raspberries. Turning raspberry pomace into fruit powder captures every last drop of vitamins, minerals and ﬂavor that fruit has to offer. New research suggests that eating red raspberries may prevent cancer by inhibiting the abnormal division of cells and promoting the normal death of healthy cells. Raspberries also contain strong antioxidants such as Vitamin C, quercetin and gallic acid.
Our customers use raspberry powder for the following applications:
- Additional fiber content in prepared food products
- A substitute for modified food starches
- Addressing dietary allergies in food production
- Creating a clean label by increasing the amount of NATURAL ingredients in a recipe
- Sourcing ingredients from North America
- A thickening agent in sauces, soups and marinades and a nutrient dense mix in for a variety of foods