Raspberry seeds are a good source of fiber, which may help limit your risk for constipation, cancer, high blood sugar, high cholesterol and heart disease. It also helps you feel full for longer, making it easier to maintain a healthy weight. Raspberry seeds also contain antioxidants called anthocyanins, which may help decrease your risk of certain health problems like diabetes, cataracts, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, cancer and heart disease. The oil and meal from black raspberry seeds contains omega-3 fatty acids, which may help improve heart health. And because of the anthocyanins they contain, raspberry seeds may be beneficial for decreasing cancer risk.
Our customers use raspberry seeds for the following applications:
- A plant-based protein substitute
- A food topping and mix-in for smoothies, yogurts, baked goods and ice creams
- Addressing dietary allergies in food production
- Creating a clean label by increasing the amount of NATURAL ingredients in a recipe
- Sourcing ingredients from North America
- Nutraceuticals, cosmoceuticals and oil production