Grape powder is rich in quercetin, potassium, fiber and a whole host of beneficial vitamins and minerals. Its fiber is a natural co-product made from the grape pomace generated from the processing of grapes and its whole fruit powder processes the whole grape capturing every last drop of vitamins, minerals and flavor that fruit has to offer. It is a natural source of soluble and insoluble fiber which supports digestion, promotes heart health and is thought to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Our customers use grape powder for the following applications:
- Additional fiber content in prepared food products
- A substitute for modified food starches
- Addressing dietary allergies in food production
- Creating a clean label by increasing the amount of NATURAL ingredients in a recipe
- Sourcing ingredients from North America
- A thickening agent in sauces, soups and marinades and a nutrient dense mix in for a variety of foods